Aug 23, 2011

Meet LESSology design team member: Lisa Saunders! :)


Photobucket

Hi I’m Lisa. I live in the UK with hubby and our 2 kiddies.
I run a wedding business from home and love to create.
I love to scrapbook, alter things, make wall art and bake.
I am lucky enough to currently design for Fancy Pants Designs, Cocoa Daisy, Sketchy Thursdays, Papermaze and now here too :)
I’m really excited about this new challenge blog and know that you will love what we have in store for you.
Lisa x

Here's a look at Lisa's beautiful projects! :)





15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee Lisa's work!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa!!! And, WOW! Beautiful work!!! Love your projects!

You and the team are all great; loving the projects and waiting to see more!

Isha Gupta said...

Love your work Lisa...very creative.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

very nice work Lisa!! waiting to see more..

Dora said...

Stunning projects, looking forward to work with you!

lisa said...

Thank you ladies : )
I'm looking forward to this new venture too x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation!!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous projects Lisa!!!!

laury55 said...

fantastic work...the ATCs are my favourite

Audrey Pettit said...

So happy to be working with you, Lisa! Your projects ROCK!

Angi Barrs said...

Yay Lisa. Your projects are awesome. :)

Janice said...

Love 'em all!

Anita Kejriwal said...

amzaing work! Full of syle.

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects you certainly have a knack for distressing!

li-bee-ti said...

Very very beautiful! Love them all!