Aug 18, 2011

Meet LESSology design team member: Audrey Pettit! :)



Photobucket


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be here at the LESSology blog. I currently live in North Carolina with my two adorable teenage kiddos, our adoptive Golden Retriever pup, and our new baby hedgehog. I am the event coordinator at a local landscape design and garden center, as well as a part-time writer and photographer. In my spare time, I love to go antiquing and thrifting, read, and of course, play with paper.
I began paper crafting over a decade ago, when I was invited to the home of a friend for a stamping demonstration. Little did I know that party would begin a love for paper crafting that has followed me to this day. I began mostly as a stamper and card-maker, but that love quickly flowed over into scrapbooking and altered projects. I love to learn and try new techniques, and am always excited for a new venture.  I'm really looking forward to working with the amazing LESSology team. Hope you'll join us on our creative journey.

Here's a look at some of Audrey's altered creations! :)





19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyy Audrey! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Audrey (love your name)!!! LOL!!! You've created some really great projects!!!

Unknown said...

Such awesome projects...pretty and fabulous! Look forward to seeing your work here!

Lynnda said...

wow...Audrey ... she is awesome... !!! Love her projects!!! totally !!! hugs...xoxo

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creations. So sweet.

Hugs AStrid.

Angi Barrs said...

Three Cheers for Audrey. Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so honored to work with you. You ROCK the altered projects. I'm such a geeky fan of yours. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome! I'm SO excited to be here and am looking forward to all the amazing inspiration. :)

Dora said...

Beautiful projects!

papertrails leaver said...

Audrey your projects are always gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

YAY!!!!!

mandysea said...

I'm a fan! Beautiful Audrey!! Just beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Audrey! So happy to see your fabulous work here! Looking forward to seeing more!

sandi said...

Cute stuff! Cute!

~amy~ said...

absolutely LOVE Audrey's style!

Janice said...

Simple yet very elegant!

Jona Panesa said...

I always adore your work, Audrey!!! thanks for showing me Lessology!

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Audrey...love your altered projects...the first pic in your post is just beautiful : )

Anonymous said...

As always Audrey your projects are beautiful! You never cease to get the creative gears turning in my head with your inspiring projects...LOVE that star!

li-bee-ti said...

Very elegant!