Aug 8, 2012

LESSology Challenge #17: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni


Photobucket

Let's have a look at what design team members Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni did with LESSology Challenge #17: Fun with envelopes! :)


Julie Tucker-Wolek


I am so excited about this months challenge! Playing with envelopes!! LOVE it!

I made a canvas for this challenge using old envelopes that I had -- and then I took a honeycomb mask to them and now they just look like a background paper on my canvas! lol! I also used a big butterfly I got from a gift bag a few weeks ago!! :)







Can't wait to see what you create!! ~~Julie

Photobucket
 Hello Everyone...
I had so much fun creating this month's challenge...
Way too much fun... !!!
... I decided to upcycle my received envelopes..
To begin...gently ...
I slit one end of the envelope using my penknife ...
and the other end I snipe it off to make it to 9"


Here is the measurement...


To cover the white-ness...I did lotsa of distressing on the edges...


I used Basic Grey Curio Collection...
Here is my Random memories mini Album...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!

Ahhhh...such bold and beautiful projects Julie and Lynnda! What fabulous ideas to use up those envelopes! Do you have ideas spinning in your head now on how to utilize those envelopes? We would love to see your entries for LESSology Challenge #17: Fun with envelopes! :)

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love what Lynnda made!!! Just gorgeous!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work Julie and Lynnda, you gals are THE BEST!!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello GFs!!
Love your projects!!
BRAVO <3

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such fabulous projects!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

Julie and Lynnda, just stunning projects!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome ladies!!

bethchien said...

great projects, girls!!! Julie, you rocked it outta the park!

Shahrul Niza said...

AMAZING projects, ladies!!! oH so neat, LOVE them both!!.Hugs.

Lynnda said...

Julie I love what you did... so clever!!! Its gorgeous... hugs..xoxo

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Julie and Lynnda your projects are just fabulous!

cotts said...

gorgeous - so many fabulous ideas!