May 6, 2014

LESSology Challenge #36: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


 photo Challenge-36-Window-display-design-team-projects_zpsd0e69bce.jpg

Are you ready for the first round of inspiration by the design team for LESSology Challenge #36: Window display? Let's see what design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam have in store for us. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe

My friend Jean visited me from Taiwan, and she brought some Chinese Tea with this cute little box.



I thought I can make used of that green so I go with a Christmas theme, I know it is only May, but it is always good to start early right?



tiny pieces of chipboard scraps I never throw away are put into good used for the window





this is going to be a accordion mini album, I leave it blank for now because I want the photo to be more recent (closer to Christmas time)



this is what is going to look like after I decide on the photos to used later 



 Come on and join us


Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

Hello there! It's Yvonne to share with you my project - an altered frame made into a "window display"! :)


I started off with an old black frame. Then I used some vintage lace as "curtains".


Then I embellished with pearls, blooms and leaves. Love the shiny mirror light bulb from a car headlight.:)

  
I added some 3M velcros to the back of the frame so I can create a little window display on my wall!



7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow...I LOOOVE the accordion book idea in the tin...& Never too Early for Chrissy, I say...& the frame...I NEVER would have thought to do that....creative as ever, Yvonne:):)

Unknown said...

Wow Wonderful inspiration by Yvonne and Kirsty.Thanks a lot.

Rupa Swaminathan said...

That's some inspiration! Can't wait to start off!

SD pooja said...

Awesome Inspirations..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! These are both gorgeous ladies!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely window Yvonne, and I am looking for that nephew #3 photo, that is too cute!

Radhika said...

Lovely inspirations :)