Sep 9, 2016

LESSology Challenge #62: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-62-Handmade-invitationr-Design-Team_zpsm81o0aw2.jpg

Hope you've been enjoying the design team's projects for LESSology Challenge #62: Handmade invitation so far. How about one last one from design team member Lizzy Hill to end your week on a high note? :)

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg
Hi there! The challenge this month is to CREATE AN INVITATION for a special
occasion. And to try to think beyond a simple card. This is what I came up with:


I made the envelope with some patterned paper. Found a button to add to the back.
This is the fastening. When you open it, this happens:


Obviously NOT an invite for this 54 year old's party, tee hee..... 30 is still a pretty significant age, though. I made the flowers up using stuff I had in my craft room:


They're layers of tissue paper, netting and satin...plus the buttons, of course:)
I've also added a button to the paper clip [below]. I think it looks cute!


Added some more tissue paper, pleated, behind the 'I am 30' card :)
And lots of doilies, too:


Made up the little bow....The party information [not filled in for obv reasons!]
is at the top and bottom of the envelope invite:


 I used a couple of little stickers I had in my stash - thought they worked a treat!


Would love for you to get your thinking caps on & join us here at LESSology this month!
Blessings  ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥


2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its Pretty !!

Lisa said...

So beauuuutiful!!! Love this...